We offer 2 types of care depending on your unique circumstances as determined by Dr. Bloxton: *
1. New patients - initial visit - 1-time fee
1. Wellness: If you are currently symptom-free, and don't have a history of specific surgeries, injuries or medications that are contraindicated for adjustments of the spine and/or extremities. then you are eligible for wellness care. The initial visit includes your health history, wellness physical examination and wellness treatment on the same day.
2. Comprehensive care: If you are visiting for treatment from injuries and/or a history of trauma or surgeries, you will receive a comprehensive medical history, physical examination and treatment as prescribed by Dr. Bloxton.
If x-rays are necessary, you will be referred to one of 2 local imaging centers for evaluation.
2. Established patients - These are the fees you will typically encounter.
Wellness If you are currently symptom-free, and don't have a history of specific surgeries, injuries or medications that are contraindicated for adjustments of the spine and/or extremities. then you are eligible for wellness care. Treatment consists of adjustments to the spine.
1. Single Visits
$29.00 - the most affordable option
2. Wellness Plans
Receive up to 4 visits per month (limited to a 30-day period with allowance for temporary leave of absence up to 60 days)
$79.00 / Month; Additional visits just $15
This is our lowest cost per visit plan for patients who require more than treatments 2 times per month as prescribed by Dr. Bloxton
Established Patients - Comprehensive Chiropractic Care
If you are visiting for treatment for injuries and/or a history of trauma or surgeries, this plan includes massage and physiotherapeutics, such as electrical muscle stimulation, traction, therapeutic exercise and ultrasound, as prescribed by Dr. Bloxton.
* These fees are not representative for those associated with personal injury, PPO insurances and Worker's Compensation insurance. There will be a fee of $26.00 for necessary re-examinations, meaning more than 6 months between visits, a new condition or routine re-exams annually